Caipirinha The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

 This is so true. I still use my Wii U all the time and I think they're still charging full price for Breath of the Wild on there. There are so few good deals on the Wii U game store that I've had $20 in my wallet just sitting there for a year or more. They don't give away games, you pay a yearly subscription for games that nobody wants anyway. They know this that's why they put multiplayer on ps plus. I'm not trolling anyone I'm literally pointing out facts. Borderlands 3 is £60 on ps store and is £10 on amazon. If you're game sharing fair enough but get a disc version if not.

Buy it: Caipirinha The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt


Home: Pocatees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hot 11.3.2020 The Day We Took Our Country Back Shirt

Premium Swimming Gets Me Wet Vintage Retro Shirt

Funny I Voted By Mail With A Mask Quarantine Vote Shirt