Life Took Me To Canada But I’ll Always Be A German Girl Shirt

 I literally just finished watching my 4th or 5th watch of FMA:B today - Wrath looks to be undoubtedly the best fighter in the entire series. I was contemplating that scar is (especially once he starts using alchemy), but in the end Scar only barely defeated Wrath when Wrath was already given a mortal wound before they even started fighting.All that being said - the best fight in the series is the brief moment of Alphonse Vs. Pride & Kimbley. I really just want that fight to go for another 2 minutes but I get why they can't. 

Buy it: Life Took Me To Canada But I’ll Always Be A German Girl Shirt


Home: Pocatees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hot 11.3.2020 The Day We Took Our Country Back Shirt

Pretty Peace Love Toilet Paper Quarantine 2020 Shirt

Hot Teacher Life 2020 Turkey Wearing Mask Wrong Thanksgiving Shirt