Sugar Skull Girl Celebration Of Day Of The Dead Shirt

 I can actually tell the time by the light in the sky. I know within 5 minutes what time it is in the morning while running. Living in Kauai, Hawaii made me aware of when it was around 5:00 to 6:00 in the morning... so many chickens. Alarm clocks were invented in 1820. Maybe she had one. Maybe she also had a watch, if you’re a stagecoach driver that might be something you would own. Barring mental illnesses which fuck with sleep, there have been several studies to indicate a reset I'm circadian rhythm for humans when not living in homes with electricity.

Buy it:  Sugar Skull Girl Celebration Of Day Of The Dead Shirt

Home: Pocatees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hot 11.3.2020 The Day We Took Our Country Back Shirt

Premium Swimming Gets Me Wet Vintage Retro Shirt

Funny I Voted By Mail With A Mask Quarantine Vote Shirt