Sugar Skull Hamlet Day Of The Dead Dia De Los Muertos Shirt

 I had a similar feeling about the episode where Wayne tries to enlist in the military. When he comes back after finding out he was disqualified. That scene was a punch in the gut because there is such sadness and relief over what happened. I agree! I feel like the series did a good job of building up a feeling of dread for how Jack would react to things, but then the writing would pull a 180 and you’d find that Jack was more compassionate than you gave him credit for. It’s very similar to real life! It’s like when you made a mistake as a kid and you were afraid to tell an adult, only for them to say, “Mistakes happen!”

Buy it:  Sugar Skull Hamlet Day Of The Dead Dia De Los Muertos Shirt

Home: Pocatees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hot 11.3.2020 The Day We Took Our Country Back Shirt

Pretty Peace Love Toilet Paper Quarantine 2020 Shirt

Premium Swimming Gets Me Wet Vintage Retro Shirt