The Birds Work For The Bourgeoisie Conspiracy Fun Gift Shirt

 That’s true but I’d still take it. A lot of complications (anecdotally) come from mistakes from being tired/drunk/inattentive, rounding errors, and estimating serving sizes incorrectly. If the human element could be removed and a robot balanced everything for me except refueling I’d be able to truly relax for the first time in years. I was diagnosed in 1989. Nineteen eighty fucking nine. I've been a cash cow for the pharmaceutical companies. It would be a dream come true to live a normal life, to not have something to take care of every hour of every day. I'm tired.

Buy it:  The Birds Work For The Bourgeoisie Conspiracy Fun Gift Shirt

Home: Pocatees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hot 11.3.2020 The Day We Took Our Country Back Shirt

Premium Swimming Gets Me Wet Vintage Retro Shirt

Funny I Voted By Mail With A Mask Quarantine Vote Shirt