What The Beard Do Shirt

Pancreatic cancer runs in my family and killed all three of my great uncles. Don’t compare it to the Republican Party. Pancreatic cancer does not deserve such libel treatment. NO! NO!!!! I can’t do 2020 anymore. I cannot believe how emotional this made me for so many reasons. What a brilliant, admired, hero of a woman she was. I can’t even stomach to think if someone will be trying to replace her with the complete opposite of who she was, what she embodied, her morals, her fight for equality. Bless her family during this moment of grief.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Will Kill Your Friends And Family To Remind You Of My Love Shirt

Brides Skeletons Couple Day Of The Dead Halloween Shirt

Octopus I Like Beer And Diving And Maybe 3 People Vintage Retro Shirt