Funny I Wish Men Would Realize That Just Because We’re Plus Size Doesn’t Mean We Aren’t Pretty Shirt

 I'm sure this is actually super common, but it comes from my Great Grandma. She only spoke Hungarian and what little english she did know were translations of her favorite Hungarian swears. She would often call people, especially my father, "bitch-bastard" in both languages. It stuck and most of my family on that side refer to each other as "bitch-bastards", which does cover most bases. I’m so annoyed at myself for not being able to figure this out (as a native Hungarian speaker). Kurafi is closest I’ve come but it’s not quite a bastard it’s just ‘son of a bitch’. I can’t believe I don’t know where this is coming from.

Buy it:  Funny I Wish Men Would Realize That Just Because We’re Plus Size Doesn’t Mean We Aren’t Pretty Shirt

Home: Teeshirtcat

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hot 11.3.2020 The Day We Took Our Country Back Shirt

Pretty Peace Love Toilet Paper Quarantine 2020 Shirt

Hot Teacher Life 2020 Turkey Wearing Mask Wrong Thanksgiving Shirt