Im Not The Stepfather I’M The Father That Stepped Up Shirt

 All joking aside, it's been all but proven Trump could have saved a lot more lives than he did had he just followed the advice and guidance from experts. What did Trump say about it? "It is what it is".Please, I implore someone to convince me why I should be sad, sympathetic, or be against hoping Trump dies. I would never wish someone dead in general, but this would be a serious wake-up call to anyone who supports Trump, and anyone wishing him well is more than he EVER did for the people who've died thus far. 

Buy it:  Im Not The Stepfather I’M The Father That Stepped Up Shirt

Home: Pocatees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hot 11.3.2020 The Day We Took Our Country Back Shirt

Pretty Peace Love Toilet Paper Quarantine 2020 Shirt

Hot Teacher Life 2020 Turkey Wearing Mask Wrong Thanksgiving Shirt