In My Defense I Was Left Unsupervised And The Yarn Shop Was Open Shirt

 The Trump campaign just sent out a fundraising email with the subject line "Lyin' Obama." The email goes on to mock Joe Biden for being "asleep in his basement." The Biden campaign, meanwhile, has pulled all negative ads. It’s bizarre seeing CNN drive home how all of the White House staffers are wearing masks like it’s a huge deal. And I get that it is, but meanwhile I’m wearing a mask for almost 40 hours a week at a Law Firm. Everyone in my office does it despite distancing and our low numbers.

Buy it:  In My Defense I Was Left Unsupervised And The Yarn Shop Was Open Shirt

Home: Pocatees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hot 11.3.2020 The Day We Took Our Country Back Shirt

Pretty Peace Love Toilet Paper Quarantine 2020 Shirt

Hot Teacher Life 2020 Turkey Wearing Mask Wrong Thanksgiving Shirt