Nightmare Pumpkin Before Coffee Halloween Shirt

 I remember visiting a friend of mine. He was the only child and his mom would swipe the floor in their house EVERY day. People like her forget that our immune system is like a muscle, if it has nothing to do it will become weaker. I'm not saying leave everything dirty, but some people really exaggerate imho. Ha! As a parent of two toddlers, there is 100% an hour of cleaning that has to get done every day. I’m not talking “I’ll vacuum this rug again I vacuumed yesterday” but “there is yogurt smeared on three kitchen surfaces”. It’s not made up work I promise.

Buy it:  Nightmare Pumpkin Before Coffee Halloween Shirt

Home: Pocatees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hot 11.3.2020 The Day We Took Our Country Back Shirt

Premium Swimming Gets Me Wet Vintage Retro Shirt

Funny I Voted By Mail With A Mask Quarantine Vote Shirt