Original Thanksgiving Shark Doo Doo Doo Turkey Costume Shirt

 There's a reason AMD benchmarks had RAGE/SAM turned on for 6900XT and not for 6800XT. Because the difference between the two is not much and definitely not $350. AMD knows this. They're just hoping enough people buy it for bragging rights like the 3090. The problem is, If people are buying for bragging rights, they would get the 3090. I've spent 800€ on preordering a MSI RTX 3080 Ventus OC. Looking at the extra money I saved up, the price difference doesn't seem bad at all. If my 3080 is not going to be delivered by the end of November, I'm going to refund.

Buy it:  Original Thanksgiving Shark Doo Doo Doo Turkey Costume Shirt

Home: Teeshirtcat

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hot 11.3.2020 The Day We Took Our Country Back Shirt

Pretty Peace Love Toilet Paper Quarantine 2020 Shirt

Hot Teacher Life 2020 Turkey Wearing Mask Wrong Thanksgiving Shirt