RFC 4th Annual Turkey Trot Give Cancer The Birth Shirt

 My college girlfriend and I ran into my ex at a party. They became fast friends for some reason and would video chat, text, call each other drunk. I would walk into my apartment and they’d be talking about me and it was so odd. They drunk called each other one night and had a cry - they wouldn’t tell me why and I was more focused on searching for an exit than trying to get more involved. It was a very odd time in my life. Exactly what I was thinking too. My ex-wife (who I’m friends with) knows who I’ve dated since the divorce and knows a few of the friends I dated before we were married. Process of deduction after that.

Buy it:  RFC 4th Annual Turkey Trot Give Cancer The Birth Shirt

Home: Teeshirtcat

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hot 11.3.2020 The Day We Took Our Country Back Shirt

Pretty Peace Love Toilet Paper Quarantine 2020 Shirt

Hot Teacher Life 2020 Turkey Wearing Mask Wrong Thanksgiving Shirt