She’S A Good Girl Loves Her Mama Loves Jesus And Cats Too Heart Shirt

 Probably should have specified outside of Auckland. Seems like they're taking it more seriously than the rest of the country. I went shopping at Bayfair near the end of level 2 and I think I saw 3 other people wearing masks in the entire building. It makes sense. Any large city should be being extra careful, one person could get it, spread it, and have dozens of cases before anyone's even tested positive. What, is Hamilton supposed to be shit there too? I'm from a Hamilton in Canada, and we're the butt of a lot of jokes from our surrounding municipalities.

Buy it:  She’S A Good Girl Loves Her Mama Loves Jesus And Cats Too Heart Shirt

Home: Pocatees

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hot 11.3.2020 The Day We Took Our Country Back Shirt

Pretty Peace Love Toilet Paper Quarantine 2020 Shirt

Hot Teacher Life 2020 Turkey Wearing Mask Wrong Thanksgiving Shirt