Van Halen 5150 Official Shirt

 I WISH I could customize it more. There’s a few features I’d add if I could. Twitter just seems like, when I look, there was a video not too long ago this girl put out (was posted here) where she’s just yelling Twitter handles for several minutes. Like that. I wish I could find it. I've been working on customizing my facebook feed. Should I delete facebook? Yes. Am I actually going to? Maybe, eventually. In the meantime I've been unfollowing news, friends/family who post dumb shit, and just joining lots of gardening groups and similar to make my facebook feed a better place.

Buy it:  Van Halen 5150 Official Shirt

Home: Teeshirtcat

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hot 11.3.2020 The Day We Took Our Country Back Shirt

Premium Swimming Gets Me Wet Vintage Retro Shirt

Funny I Voted By Mail With A Mask Quarantine Vote Shirt